Yay im loved :D
((So if you haven’t heard, I am attending two conventions this summer; Trotcon and Bronycon, the latter I will be running a panel on Tumblrpon. It also may be happening at Trotcon too. It’s going to be a fun summer, with the opportunity to meet everyone that I’ve made friendships with over here.
But…I need to start raising funds to attend both. And the best option that I have at my disposal (until I feel confident enough to do commissions) is to hold a raffle. The pictures above are the prizes you can win in this raffle (PD and Bookworm not included):
- A vinyl collectable Fluttershy
- Trading cards; an unopened Series 1 Fluttershy box, an entire Series 1 regular card set (minus Celestia because I do not have an extra of that), and numerous Series 2 extras that I have.
- Hot Topic exclusive covers of issues 5, 6, and 7 of the MLP comic book series.
- A Rainbow Dash cutie mark patch, and a Fluttershy from my MLP lanyard
- About 3/4 of a yard of the Rainbow Dash cutie mark cloth
And more prizes may be added as I obtain them. Here’s how to enter:
- Go to the front page of Pirate Dash and click on the ‘Donate’ button, or if you want to do it directly, the e-mail address for the Paypal is email@example.com
- One raffle ticket is $5, three raffle tickets for $10. No limit to how many you can buy.
- To be eligible, you must make a note that you are entering the raffle. Something short and simple like ‘PD’s Con Raffle’ in the notes, or similar, will make sure you’re qualified. This way, I know which is an entry to the raffle, or a donation, or a payment to wifey’s crafts.
- Deadline to enter is June 24th, 11:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time.
All raffle entries will be put in a randomizer and the winner will be drawn from that. Donations to help me get to the cons will still be accepted too. And if you butter me up well enough, I’ll take a commission ;P
Good luck to everyone who enters, and I’ll see you at the cons!))
I…. im not a nerd *run away crying*.
because i felt like it, ( omg guys im sorry this pic have so much bluh, it look like shit in my point of view)
Sketch request for Mangos. Though… I obviously went a bit further than a sketch. RD just doesn’t look like right in B&W.
Tis for you, hope you like it
:D thank you.